Teradata Account Executive (Sales) in Lahore, Pakistan
About the Role:
The Account Director will focus on developing the key target accounts:
This is a quota carrying position, with compensation based on achievement of a revenue target for all Teradata products and services. Additional bonuses exist for new account wins.
Strategic Account Planning
· Research the customer environment in order to understand the issues and opportunities for Teradata solutions.
· Map out the key players in the customer account(s) and determine sales strategy with messaging tailored for each stakeholder.
· Understanding of political relationships and their impact on buying behaviours within the customer account, in order to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organisation
· Understanding of competitive sales strategy that anticipates competitor actions and places Teradata as the best in the market to meet customer objectives
Managing the Sales Process:
· Manage sales activities by ensuring sales related activities gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate sales cycle
· Work through sales process with key players to minimize issues in the close of an order and ensure Teradata and customer objectives are met in the agreed timeframe
· Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns.
· Managing, coaching and motivating a virtual team of industry and technical expertise to maximise credibility within the customer or target company.
· Build credibility as the escalation point for all account issues during the sales campaign and during implementation.
Planning, Forecasting and Reporting:
· Ensure that forecasting is accurate with regards to the value, timeline of closure and probability of closure.
· Analyse sales activity data, the team's P & L and develop the necessary sales contingency plan to ensure financial profitability and success
· Utilise a structured approach for identifying and measuring the quality of potential new business.
· Analyse creation of solution offer and proposal development to ensure it promotes value based pricing.
A minimum of 4-5 years of sales experience. Demonstrable success against sales targets in at least 3 of the last 5 years.Experience in selling complex technology solutions, i.e. a combination of hardware, software, professional services for implementation and services for support and maintenance tailored to address a “unique” customer issue.Typical recent sales experience will involve selling to multiple departments, multiple levels within a company over a sustained period of six to twelve months.Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have experience in leading an internal team of technical, business and managerial resource over the entire sales cycle from planning through to execution of the order and post-sales support. They must demonstrate an ability to influence, coach and motivate others and promote teamwork.Proven customer relationship skills, with experience in interfacing with customers, at Executive/Director level, on a regular basis. Candidates will be expected to reference senior executives they interact with.