Teradata Industry Consultant Telco in Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Are you a pioneer in driving business change with the new possibilities in analytics? Are you passionate about solving business problems with data? Would you like to join a newly formed business unit that are challenging the status quo of how value is created in a new digital world? We are looking to recruit a Business Consultant specialized in the Telco Industry to join Teradata Analytic Business Consulting
Teradata is the world's leading analytics & data solutions company which focuses on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics and analytic solutions. We cover the whole services and solutions spectrum, from identifying the business challenge to implementing the analytical solution. We are transforming our customers into data driven organizations to be competitive in a digital world.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant with an entrepreneurial approach who wants to develop new and innovative consulting business as well as assure that our customers drive value from analytics and data with our technology offerings.
The Consultant will be responsible towards our customers for:
• Acting as a senior consultant in solving customer’s business challenges and creating business solutions relating to the use of data and analytics, and adding value from their own industry knowledge and experience.
• Consult in the use of data and analytics to deliver value to the customer’s business through engaging Teradata Telco industry knowledge, experts and solutions.
• The role will be responsible for establishing and developing trusted executive and senior level business relationships to build a long-term partnership.
• The consultant will also be engaged in scoping, leading and delivering customer consulting engagements through the whole services life-cycle
The Consultant works intimately with our sales team using his / her industry knowledge and contacts, to help drive revenue through:
Adopting a consultative approach to positioning, sell and deliver above mentioned services
Support account planning activities and opportunity development
Identifying and developing key relationships
The Business Consultant work closely within the community of Data Scientists and Business Consultants globally, to:
Identify new business opportunities with data and analytics that can help our customers become more competitive
Identifying assets (i.e. solutions, partnerships) from successful engagements that could be replicated
Participate in the global Telco community to create and drive programmes to encourage adoption of new solution
Engage in other industries with your colleagues, where advantageous and supports our objectives
• Strong experience working within the Telco, or as a consultant targeting the Telco Industry, developing business with clients in a consultative approach
• A solid understanding of how data and analytics creates value within the Telco industry segment, coupled with hands on experience with business analytics projects, and how it can fully support and drive business initiatives.
Experience in Telco use of analytics and value that will allow the candidate to interact effectively with customer stakeholders to show the value of data and analytics to their business.
Deep hands-on expertise in at least one of the following areas within Retail or Commercial Banking (multiple areas an advantage):
Marketing & Customer Experience
Finance & performance Management
Regulation & Compliance
Experience in the following specific areas would also be an advantage:
Digital / Mobile Banking
Customer Profitability Analytics
Development of Analytical / Predictive Model
Previous experience of presenting to and working with the Senior Management/CXO level. This experience can have been gained whilst operating as a Consultant
The candidate should have an appreciation of high level technical solutions as they relate to data and analytics in the Financial Services (e.g. relational databases, Hadoop, Open Source, models and tools in analytics and visualisation)
Travel expectations: Less than 50%